Saturday, March 3, 2012

NON-UPDATE

Not sure what to call an UPDATE that tells you that currently nothing is happening on this front.
The only thing that happened since I last made a posting is that I heard, probably on some TV or radio programme that having the eyes covered for protracted periods might cause damage to the sight.

I emailed some opthmologists website for further information, but heard nothing back.
Anyway, this project is on hold - there's a limit to the time and energy in my life. One project per year is my comment - and I find it nigh on impossible to stick to this.

Am going to start a blog today to talk about my current piece.Sometimes it is easier to go with the flow, and do the possible, rather than be constantly failing to reach the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment